OPEN WINDOWS newsletter:
Quick, Relevant, & Informative
Who is the curator & writer of the free OPEN WINDOWS newsletter?
- Christopher Holtby, a wanna-be-history professor or war correspondent (dreams in college), ex-Ernst & Young guy, pretty curious & creative trust geek, and, oh ya, co-founder of an trust company that is advisor friendly, disrupting the stale and tired 700 year old trustee industry.
What's in it for you?
- Knowledge with wisdom is power. Your brand is power.
- The free OPEN WINDOWS newsletter will add to your power. Maybe only a little bit.
- The topics are pretty darn boring (e.g. taxes, estate planning, generational planning, philanthropy, anything around trusts and trustees, AUM, enhanced client interactions).
- I make these topics crisp, actionable & digestible. In about 30 to 45 seconds.
- How often? Every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Where do I get my ideas? I read and think a lot. It's my happy place.
- Below is an example of the August 2020 OPEN WINDOWS newsletter
Join the OPEN WINDOWS community and subscribe using the form on this page.